The possibility to cut and bend concrete reinforcing steel rods with one only product is given by the combined machines: cheap and not bulky solutions, ideal for construction sites with a rather limited volume of work. On the market for the past ten years, the line of rebar processing machines Evo by Forza is the result of the latest building technologies applied to the experience achieved over time. The reduction gearbox and the cutting arm form a monobloc in spheroidal cast iron, with the same resistance of iron. The total absence of welding gives the product considerable strength and sealing. All these units are standardly produced with a wide turning plate, that permits to obtain large curving radii, and with long saddles, that allows to perform the “double bending”. The self-breaking motors, installed on all of these machines, and strictly made in Italy and designed to optimize and enhance the processing capacity of each unit, such as the electrical components, of the best available brands. Formidable machines, with high-performance and easy to maintain, on which the manufacturer believes strongly and grants 2 year warranty on all mechanical components. Our team of engineers puts its expertise at the disposal of the Customer, to make changes to the basic model – where necessary – and satisfy the needs and peculiarities of each market.
- Two blades in hardened steel, already fixed on the machine;
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod. Can be used with bars up to Ø 20mm;
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm;
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for each combined machine model. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bending;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
- Standardly mounted on all Evo rebar combined machines, long saddles – with max. 10 holes – are indispensable to realize the double bending.
Attention: the technical features of rebar combined machines don’t allow to cut and bend steel simultaneously. In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar combined machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.
|MODEL||HP/KW||65 KG/MM2 Ø 1||65 KG/MM2 Ø 2||65 KG/MM2 Ø 3||85 KG/MM2 Ø 1||85 KG/MM2 Ø 2||85 KG/MM2 Ø 3||CM||KG|
|TP25/32 EVO 1-ph||10||3/2.2||24/28mm 0.94/1.10in||18/20mm 0.71/0.79in||14/16mm 0.55/0.63in||22/26mm 0.87/1.02in||16/18mm 0.63/0.71in||12/14mm 0.47/0.55in||80x100x83||335||6|
|TP25/32 EVO 3-ph||10||3/2.2||24/28mm 0.94/1.10in||18/20mm 0.71/0.79in||14/16mm 0.55/0.63in||22/26mm 0.87/1.02in||16/18mm 0.63/0.71in||12/14mm 0.47/0.55in||80x100x83||335||6|
|TP32/36 EVO||8||4/3||28/34mm 1.10/1.34in||20/24mm 0.79/0.94in||16/20mm 0.63/0.79in||25/32mm 0.98/1.26in||16/22mm 0.63/0.87in||14/18mm 0.55/0.71in||90x107x85||400||8|
|TP40/46 EVO||6||5.5/4||32/38mm 1.26/1.50in||22/28mm 0.87/1.10in||18/22mm 0.71/0.87in||30/36mm 1.18/1.42in||20/24mm 0.79/0.94in||16/20mm 0.63/0.79in||105x120x90||620||14|