The PhaseMaker Converter Range
All PhaseMaker converters have the “heart” of our new micro-control technology mixed in with the proven rotary converter principle. This unique formula greatly improves real world performance and reliability, when compared to most other converter technologies.
At the small end of the PhaseMaker range, the 2.2KW and 3KW converters are offered as a “plug-in to socket-out” design, meaning you simply plug the converter in to a standard 10A or 15A single phase outlet, and you get 3 phase 415V immediately on the 3 phase outlet that you can plug your machine in to. It’s as simple as that!
For converters to 4KW, you also have the choice of the full multistage control or an alternative lower cost single stage control. The single stage PhaseMaker (PhaseMaker S) still provides hard start capability, but does not have the automatic voltage trimming stages, that the multi-stage unit has.
This is still good in many applications; typically single motor loads where voltage symmetry may be less important.
All converters from 4KW upwards require hardwiring to a power board fitted with the correctly sized circuit breakers or fuses. A comprehensive installation guide is included with your PhaseMaker
Suitable for ANY 3 Phase Application with models from 2.2 to 37KW (3HP to 50HP) standard, ideal for multi-load applications.
- Australian Designed & Made in both Australia & China with Local Support and a 3 Year Guarantee
- New Industrial Micro-Processor Controlled Technology, Custom Designed in Australia For the World Market
- Micro-Controlled 9 Stage Automatic Output Voltage & Balance Control For Stable Voltages Over the Full Load Range
- “Stress Free” Solid State Capacitor Switching using Industrial High-Power Thyristors – Means No Ongoing Maintenance Issues
- Extremely Reliable
- True 3 Phase 415V Output
- High 95% Efficiency
- Automatic Hard Start and Boost Standard
- Delayed Output / Load Contactor Standard
- Improves Power Quality: (Rides Through Short Term Over Voltage Spikes and Voltage Sags)
- Balances Incoming Supply Power Factor
- Maintenance Free
- Designed to Not Increase Your Power Bill
- Low Cost (when compared to a utility 3 phase connection)
- 15 amp / 415V outlet
ALL THE BENEFITS OF 3-PHASE POWER WITHOUT THE COST:
Most commercial machinery over a few kilowatts is designed to operate on 3 phase power. That’s because 3 phase motors are more reliable, much less expensive, more readily available, have a much better starting capability, run more efficiently (eg. 90% compared to 70%), and last many years longer than their single phase counterparts.
Simply put, single phase motors are expensive, inefficient and unreliable when compared to a 3 phase motor. The requirement for larger machinery often means that 3 phase connection is the only option. In many cases, machine manufacturers do not offer single phase solutions. Having 3 phase power available opens up a whole new world of alternatives to the machinery shopper. A large variety of 3 phase machinery is available from both new and used machinery dealers – and it is usually cheaper and more readily available.
THE REAL COST ALTERNATIVE TO UTILITY 3-PHASE:
PC6 – Vineyard Irrigation SWER supply
The PhaseMaker is simply the least expensive way to operate 3 phase equipment wherever utility 3 phase is unavailable or is too expensive to obtain. It eliminates the utility charges to extend 3 phase power lines and the cost of new supply transformers and power metering. It also saves the cost of a new 3 phase switchboard and can usually be installed in less than an hour compared with weeks or even months for a utility line extension.
PhaseMakers can be used on Single Wire Earth Return (SWER) power supplies. Standard model sizes range from 2.2KW to 45KW and suit any application. The only limiting factor is the size of the single phase supply available. A PhaseMaker is much less costly than a generator to own and operate and it is much quieter. PhaseMakers are ‘stand alone’ converters that you own and can be relocated or sold if you ever decide to move to a new property.
- phase converter
- single phase to 3 phase converter
- 3 phase converter
- rotary phase converter
- single phase to three phase converter
- 3 phase to single phase converter
- 1 phase to 3 phase converter
- single to 3 phase converter
- three phase to single phase converter
- convert 3 phase to single phase
- 2 phase to 3 phase converter
- vfd phase converter
- single phase to 3 phase inverter
- single to three phase converter
- convert single phase to 3 phase
- 240v to 3 phase converter
- 240v to 415v 3 phase converter
- 3 phase converter to single phase
- frequency converter 50hz to 60hz single phase
- 240v single phase to 415v three phase
- 3 phase convertor
- 240 to 3 phase converter
- single to 3 phase converter for sale
- 240v to 415v converter
- 3 phase to 240v converter
- phase converter single to 3 phase
- 240v to 3 phase inverter
- 240 volt to 3 phase converter
- inverter 240v to 3 phase
- 240 volt to 415 volt inverter
- 240 to 3 phase inverter