Blitzer NKO B-DOCK Station + B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler
– Edge rounding function, beveling of pipes
– High efficiency motor manufactured by FEIN POWER TOOLS
(Maximum bevel width 5 mm / 0.2 in.)
Dock station B-Dock enables the B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler to be used stationary. It is deigned for beveling small workpieces which would be hard or impossible to clamp and bevel the standard way. The system retains all advantages of the hand-held machine B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler. The B-Dock system makes it possible to bevel irregular shapes, straight workpieces and holes. Radiuses edges are also possible with the radius milling head. Specialty guide attachments and an easy, vertical worktable adjustment allow for beveling of pipe and tube. By purchasing the set Blitzer NKO B-DOCK Station + B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler you are getting a universal beveling system. The B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler can be used independently from the B-Dock as a hand-held beveling machine.
- Tilting table for easy attachment of B10 Electra
- Vertical position of the table for convenient pipe beveling
- Straight edge and pipe guide attachments included in the price
- Adjustable protection shield increases work safety
- Robust design insures precision beveling and durability of the B-Dock
- The Hardox work sufrace is wear resistant
- Light weight system is easy to transport
- Can be used with B10 Electra or B15 Electra machines
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
B10 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler
(Maximum bevel width 10 mm / 0.4 in.)
Designed for bevelling and deburring workpieces, internal and external radiuses and holes.
Specially designed for producing bevels and welding preparation.
Durable and stable machine design without compromises.
Thanks to the special design of the cutting head you will you save ½ inserts at reductions of up to 8 mm / 0.31 in of the bevel width.
- Scale for accurate bevel size adjustment.
- For bevelling and deburring steel, aluminium and other materials.
- Replaceable head for changing bevel angle.
- Handheld powerful equipment.
- Electronic Speed Control.
- Edge rounding function, preparation before surface treatment.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic, with a high performance German manufactured the motor.
- Max. bevel width B-Dock + B10 Electra:
0 to 5 mm / 0 to 0.2 in
- Max. bevel width B10 Electra without B-Dock:
0 to 10 mm / 0 to 0.4 in < 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI 0 to 5 mm / 0 to 0.2 in > 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI
- Bevel angle:
replaceable head 0° / 30° / 37,5° / 45° / 50° / 60° – other angles on demand
- Rounding Radius:
R 2,5 mm / R 3,5 mm / R 4 mm
R 0.1 in / R 0.14 in / R 0.16 in
- Motor: 1.700 W
- Speed:2700-8500 RPM
- Overload protection: thermal
- Feeding: manual
- Weight B-Dock: 28 kg / 62 lb
- Weight B10 Electra: 6 kg / 13.2 lb
- Number of cutting inserts: 6 pcs (up to bevel width 8mm, only 3 pcs in the angle)
- Dimensions: 443 x 368 x 220 mm / 17.5 x 14.5 x 8.7 in
Included it the price:
- Dock station B-Dock
- Beveling system B10 ELECTRA without milling head
- Packet in a cardboard
- Operating tools
- User manual