Dock station B-Dock + B15 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler
– Edge rounding function, beveling of pipes
– High efficiency motor manufactured by FEIN POWER TOOLS
(Maximum bevel width 5 mm / 0.2 in.)
Dock station B-Dock enables the B15 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler to be used stationary. It is deigned for beveling small workpieces which would be hard or impossible to clamp and bevel the standard way. The system retains all advantages of the hand-held machine B15 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler. The B-Dock system makes it possible to bevel irregular shapes, straight workpieces and holes.Radiuses edges are also possible with the radius milling head. Specialty guide attachments and an easy, vertical worktable adjustment allow for beveling of pipe and tube. By purchasing the set B-Dock + B15 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler you are getting a universal beveling system. The B15 Electra can be used independently from the B-Dock as a hand-held beveling machine.
- Tilting table for easy attachment of B15 Electra
- Vertical position of the table for convenient pipe beveling
- Straight edge and pipe guide attachments included in the price
- Adjustable protection shield increases work safety
- Robust design insures precision beveling and durability of the B-Dock
- The Hardox work sufrace is wear resistant
- Light weight system is easy to transport
- Can be used with B10 Electra or B15 Electra machines
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
B15 ELECTRA SET Heavy-Duty Handheld Beveler
(Maximum bevel width 15 mm / 0.6 in.)
Designed for bevelling and deburring workpieces, internal and external radiuses and holes. Specially designed for producing bevels and welding preparation. Powerful electric drive for extreme loads.
- Scale for accurate bevel size adjustment.
- For bevelling and deburring steel, aluminium and other materials.
- Replaceable head for changing bevel angle.
- Handheld powerful equipment.
- Swivelling ergonomic handle.
- Edge rounding function, preparation before surface treatment.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic, with a high performance German manufactured the motor.
- Max. bevel width B-Dock + B15 Electra:
0 to 5 mm / 0 to 0.2 in
- Max. bevel width B15 Electra:
0 to 15 mm / 0 to 0.6 in < 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI 0 to 8 mm / 0 to 0.3 in > 400 MPa / 58 015 PSI
- Bevel angle:
replaceable head 0° / 30° / 37,5° / 45° / 50° / 60° – other angles on demand
- Rounding Radius:
R 2,5 mm / R 3,5 mm / R 4 mm
R 0.1 in / R 0.14 in / R 0.16 in
- Motor: 2.500 W / 2.000 W
- Speed:6600 RPM
- Feeding: manual
- Weight: 9,5 kg / 20.9 lb
- Number of cutting inserts: 6 pcs
- Dimensions: 443 x 368 x 220 mm / 17.5 x 14.5 x 8.7 in
Included in the price:
- Dock station B-Dock
- Beveling system B15 ELECTRA without milling head
- Packet in a cardboard
- Operating tools
- User manual