- Electric Pipe Threading Machines designed to give accurate threads for most pipe and bolt (rod) applications
- BSPT, NPT, BSW, UNC, UNF, Conduit and Metric threads possible in such materials as stainless, high tensile, galvanised and mild steels
- All machines supplied as standard with all dies & die heads from 1/2″ BSPT up to capacity, cutter, reamer, threading oil and tubular legs.
- Dieheads and dies for 1/4″ – 3/8″ BSPT, NPT, Conduit and all bolt sizes are available as optional extras.
|Model||Standard Threading Capacity||Motor||Spindle Speed|
|Beaver 25 (Auto) Dies||1/2 – 1″ BSPT or NPT Pipe Automatic Die-Head version AM 1/2~3/4”, AM 1 ~ 11/2”||Universal Single Phase 350W||52rpm (No load)|
|Beaver 50 (Manual) Dies||1/2 – 2″ BSPT or NPT Pipe Manual Die-Head version BE 1/2~3/4” • BE 1~11/2” (2”)||Universal Single Phase 750W||40rpm (No load)|
|Beaver B50-AT (Auto) Dies||1/2 – 2″ BSPT or NPT Pipe Automatic Die-Head version BE 1/2~ 3/4” • BE 1~11/2” (2”)||Universal Single Phase 750W||40rpm (No load)|
|Beaver 80 (Auto) Dies||1/2 – 3″ BSPT or NPT Pipe Automatic Die-Head version BE 1/2~3/4” • BE 1~11/2” (2”), AT 2 1/2~ 3”||Universal Single Phase 1140W||33rpm (No load)|
|Beaver 100 (Auto) Dies||1/2 – 4″ BSPT or NPT Pipe Automatic Die-Head version BE 1/2~ 3/4” • BE 1~ 11/2” (2”), AT 2 1/2 ~4”||Universal Single Phase 1140W||48 / 18rpm (2 Speed)|
- Die – Head & Dies
- Die – Head equipped with automatic profiling system and designed to reduce cut resistance for precise threads. Dies made of special pre-heat treated steel, ensuring long life and easy threading.
- Cutter & Reamer blade
- Designed for Beaver series, with the most suitable shaped blade tip allows sharp cut and durability.
- Hammer chuck
- Outer ring designed to grip easily and to grab pipes firmly with less power. The Jaw Body is wider giving greater load capacity and durability Jaw Insert improves the centripetal clamping feature.
- Spindle support
- The spindle is supported by Sealed Ball Bearing, ensuring correct alignment and continued accuracy through lack of wear.
- Powerful electric motor
- Class F insulation grade on the motor allows continuous operation. More than sufficient Horse Power: Beaver 50–750W, Beaver 80 & 100–1,140W.
- Cutting oil pump
- The high capacity of Gear Pump operates even at low revolutions to assure precise threads.
- stainless steel threading dies
- threading and rethreading die
- pipe threading dies for sale
- threading die head suppliers
- threading dies manufacturers
- pipe threading machine dies
- geometric threading dies
- threading taps and dies
- carbide threading dies
- bolt threading dies
- threading die parts
- tube threading dies
- hex threading dies
- 3/4 threading die