Main Function of Hydraulic Ironworker Machine
HIW series industrial-grade hydraulic Iron Worker featuring multiple functions, including: Punch, Angle Shear, Flat Shear, Round/Square Bar Shear, Rec. Notch, V-Notch, Channel Shear, I beam shear, shearing T-bar, Press Brake, Angle Bending and Pipe Notching! It comes standard with: quick-change coupling nut & sleeve, squaring arm with scale, electronic back gauge, gauging table with stops, punching base table, safety guards and more.
Improved Series of HIW-160
Automatic Holding System in angle and plate shearing station
The holders will fix the position of workpiece, in this way, the accuracy is better and more safety for workers meanwhile save time and Improve working efficiency
Temperature Cooling System
Through the temperature monitoring screen you can read the temperature of oil, 55 degree is our default configuration. Once the machine is working, oil temperature goeshigher than 55, the cooling system inside will run automatically to decrease temperature in order to protect machine
Based on HIW-160S, it is a Dual-working ironworker
Punching position and shearing position can work synchronously, which means two workers can work on this machine at the same time
Punching Station. Full range of punches and dies are available.
Profile Cutting station. Round bar/ Square bar/ C-channel/
I-beam or any other profile sizes could be customized
Automatic Holding tight (only for HIW-160S and 160D)
Temperature Cooling system (only for HIW-160S and 160D)
Main Features of 160 Ton Hydraulic Ironworker
1. All the electrical parts are imported with CE certificate.
2. Professionally engineered design frame structures.
3. Steel welds with high precision strength and rigidity to eliminate vibrations.
4. Ironworker steel frame Q235 = American standard steel A306 GR55.
5. Hydraulic fuel tanks and ironworker frame built by our Factory.
6. Double hydraulic cylinders. Two Footswitches controlled work separately.
7. Easy Adjustable stroke control with ruler.
8. Indicator on hydraulic cylinder.
9. Electric back gauge auto stop.
10. Moveable working light that can be placed at any desired position.
11. Hydraulic system with overload protection system.
12. Emergency safety stop switch.
13. Large punching table with ruler guide.
14. Larger notching table with Ruler guide.
15. Large flat shearing table with Ruler guide.
16. Most important easy maintenance.
|1||Electrical Components||Schneider, French|
|2||Hydraulic Pump||Atos, Italy|
|3||Hydraulic Valve||Yuken, Japan|
|4||Hydraulic Seal||NOK, Japan|
|5||Travel Switch||Telemecanique, French|
(Five sets of punch and die, blades
will be installed on the machine)
1 set of Round Punch and Die
1 set of Angle Steel Cutting Blade
1 set of Round & Square bar Cutting Blade
1 set of Flat Bar Cutting Blade
1 set of Notching Blade
1. A user guide is included to assist with the machine installation and adjustment and help solve problems which may happen occasionally.
2. The HIW-160 ironworker machine will be adjusted one week prior to delivery to make sure it is in perfect condition
3. Technicians are available to guide the installation and adjustment on site. This service would be at buyer’s expense, which includes the technician’s salary, travelling expense, accommodation, consulting fee etc.
4. All customized punch and die, cutting blades are available.
Delivery time is 7 days.
1. We offer 13-month warranty for HIW-160 Hydraulic Ironworker Machine from the shipment date.
2. The warranty does not cover normally worn components
3. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by misuse, improper handling, negligent maintenance, intentional injury or other damages.