This heavy duty over driven style, fixed rake Guillotine Shearing Machine has been developed for shearing material from mild steel through to stainless steel due to the specially designed shearing blades with characteristics of High resistance to wear, High resistance to corrosion, High resistance to impact, High tensile strength. All electrical components are adopted at Schneider, French. Famous brand Hydraulic control valve unit supplied by Shanghai Hydraulic (Optional: Rexroth, Germany).
- Hydraulic individual sheet material clamping system with nylon inserts to protect the material from indentation from the clamping cylinders along a full length of the machine.
- Blade gap adjusting dial mounted on side of machine for convenient and accurate alteration for all your material thickness. This dial is designed so that a straightforward rotation clock or anti-clockwise to achieve desired plate thickness. Measurement on dial indicates and refers to actual blade gap distance in millimetres.
- Control box mounted higher than standard on the face of the machine to protect it from material damaging the control unit due to heavy material loading on sheet supports prior shearing.
- Transfer balls inserted into work table allowing the material to be easily moved.
- Top shearing blade made by 6CrW2Si and has two (2) cutting edges allowing minimized downtime in blade rotation.
- Bottom shearing blade made by 6CrW2Si and has four (4) cutting edges allowing minimized downtime in blade rotation.
- The core structure of the steel mainframe has been electronically welded ensuring maximum penetration during the manufacturing process. In addition to this feature, the cutting beam has been stress relieved eliminating any distortion after manufacturing. The safety rear guards fitted to steel side gates ensuring that the machine will be disabled when a person enters the rear of the machine when in use.